Fresh Department Content Marketing Platform
Consumer tastes and needs are constantly changing. With this in mind, we’ve created a database featuring a wide variety of on-trend recipes, ranging from healthy, ethnic, quick and easy to seasonal, holiday and special diet. Among customers who use recipe cards, 84% make a perishable department purchase as a direct result of picking up recipes in the supermarket.
Each recipe card includes:
- Professionally tested and written recipes
- Nutritional analysis
- Eye-catching imagery
- QR codes that link to cooking videos
Fresh Experts: The IN Content Library
Our database houses:
- 5,000+ professionally tested and photographed recipes
- 1,700+ articles and tips, with topics ranging from allergies to zucchini.
- 75+ professionally produced food and cooking videos
- Mobile-optimized product library with over 450 fresh product descriptions
Our programs educate and drive revenue with:
- Seasonal Recipe Program: developed to drive sales for seafood, meat, produce and cheese departments in conjunction with incremental ingredient purchases throughout the store.
- Fresh Food Department Category Guidebooks: created to deliver simple answers for customers, increasing Fresh Department revenue. Additionally, our guidebooks are a great resource for employee training.
- Recipe Collection: no matter what type of recipes you’re looking for, our collection offers plenty of best-in-class solutions—quick cooking tips, budget-friendly, healthy, cultural, meal inspiration and seasonally-relevant.
Recipes Drive Center Store Revenue
- 84% of customers make a perishable department purchase as a direct result of picking up recipes in the supermarket.
- 74% purchase 3 or more “impulse” ingredients on the recipes.
- 73% use recipe cards during most visits to the store.
- Center store ingredient purchases—incremental revenue per trip $4.00 to $16.00